9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[PsY]Junk Thread.
Here you can talk about Suggestions of the clan.
Last edited by feehlypy; Mar 6, 2012 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Edit.
A new thread for clan allies, clan enemies and single allies and enemies
congratz for 1000 posts
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
Originally Posted by darkstate View Post
how you wish but if you make it now you can make with the story and with some ideas

Mc it can't be cp from other pics we have to be originals

I know bro, I even don't want to c/p. Also guys I'm thinking about man, not monster. Something like freedy, jason or man from "Hallowen". ;3
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Oh, that's good idea, first make theard.: "[PsY]Whos is our allie?". Or something like that to know who is our allies. ;P
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
ME !! OMG you guys forgot me ??!!! :o
-----
I suggest you guys to make an IRC channel (If you don't know how I can make one for the clan) because it is important, there you will meet like everyday and you will talk about everything. that will make you more friends and will make the clan more like a family. I will be there everyday also, so I think it will be so fun. But everyone of you has to be active there. I know clans that have an IRC channel but no one of the members ever come to it. :P lol
Last edited by rainboweye; Nov 2, 2011 at 07:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
we dont forget you i say that i say that i dont know all also dark say that there was an IRC channel but is broken or something like that
Amazing replay latin! u still a good replay maker
===================================
New:
Attached Files
#Feeh - Flow 2.rpl (233.3 KB, 4 views)
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide