Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yes. Just go to the clan list. The ranked clans are at the top. If your clan has never warred, they won't be up there. There's only like 19 ranked clans.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Gosh, I wonder how bad my clan's war rank is...
Is there a way to check it?

Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Yes. Just go to the clan list. The ranked clans are at the top. If your clan has never warred, they won't be up there. There's only like 19 ranked clans.

We are doing pretty good with theese wars guys. Keep it up.
my clan was deleted
I think he's on a team. He mentioned it before. Like a year ago. Lol

Also, we just won a war with (xp). me and Risk (and a little bit of Erif) vs Ezio and woodbeast and some numbers at the end that I can't remember. We won 5k, and moved from 17th ranked to 14th. We'll get up there sooner or later.

I was on a team last year. I stopped because I was sick of waking up at 6 to train. It was rewarding tho, I'm an above average swimmer, and one of the best in my grade, if not the best. And most of the girls there were hotties.
I think he's on a team. He mentioned it before. Like a year ago. Lol

Also, we just won a war with (xp). me and Risk (and a little bit of Erif) vs Ezio and woodbeast and some numbers at the end that I can't remember. We won 5k, and moved from 17th ranked to 14th. We'll get up there sooner or later.

Im pretty sure the score ended up being 7-5, although I am not certain. Anyways, it was fun to watch
S A D B O Y S

Oh... well then yeah, we wouldn't be up there. We've never warred with a clan before. We've only warred Qubic and Fancy vs. us. xD We lost like 6-10 or something... Fancy lost a lot. Qubic basically carried. xD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
For some reason Fancy always does bad in wars. It's quite strange.

Also, yeah Ice. That's what the score ended up being. Swag as well.

It says under the wars tab that it was 4-3. Anyone know where that number came from?
my clan was deleted
For some reason Fancy always does bad in wars. It's quite strange.

Also, yeah Ice. That's what the score ended up being. Swag as well.

Qubic said that Fancy is a good player, just not under pressure... so that could be why he performs poorly in wars. :c I like Fancy. He's cool. xD
Tool: I have no idea why it says that.. Lol

Twlight: Yeah, I agree. He plays well normally. But everytime we went into a war, he'd joke. He's a baller.
Lol, no he's not a baller. You're the baller. xD It says so in your usertitle.
Also, maybe you guys are down for a fun war? If not tonight, maybe like tomorrow or another day? c: