Endurance Onslaught 6.0
No need to apologize Kratos really, its not your fault, personally when Uby mention something about him applying in the past I remember few cases that happened before regarding him and some other members here.

So yeah, you done nothing wrong man don't worry.
hey guys ik i was banned or something from posting but i truly never app'd for any other clan as a pirate... Kratos is right... im not a clan hopper, i app'd for obey and i was a trail but no i was never a member. should have never have been kicked.

Can i please have a second chance?

~Jack
Nope. I told you not to post. Another reason not to let you back in. Prove me wrong on clan hoping and your persona and I'll consider it.
Here's my evidence:

My app for Piratez:

My app for Obey:

I apped for obey and talked to them for a bit not a real member yet so i talk with some of my good friends on skype and then said i shouldn't join so i did not join. Then I waited a day looking for the right clan for me and the day after that i applyed for piratez
I really wanna get back in... i was never a clan hopper

Stellar Moderated Message:
You were told not to post in here. Please refrain from doing such.
Last edited by Stellar; Jul 12, 2013 at 05:15 PM.
People never learn. You were a clan hopper when you applied to Piratez somewhere around this years beginning. Then you raged and told that you are quitting toribash and then clan hopped to another clan. If you can't read my PM that's your problem. We don't want major immaturity over here. Also you are lying once again. You told me in the PM that you joined Obey's skype chat and left because they were weird. Now you are saying that friends told you not to join. Stay to the same excuse next time. As I said this clan is not as active so it is not for you.

Anyhow, tomorrow is Saturday. Nevert have been so excited about it. Now that I have a job every free hour is enjoyable.
Oh cool, stellar is there. I hate people that invade without permition... That sucks.

@Uberis:
Yeah, saturday is cool, but it don't will make much difference for me, i don't have school. :3