9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
I remember you, I was a deckhand before you quit.
We forgot about your debt, I bet no one else even know about it lol.
I'll ask someone to send the 20k back, its yours, you should use it for something more important.

Yes, this is 52x. I've made a new account for my "fresh start" I'd like to fight some of you guys, see if I still have the skills I used to. Please keep the 20k, it belongs to you guys. Maybe if I get back into toribash ill join Piratez again. This accounts only a green belt atm.

Also is Uri around? I think he left the clan, as did Matt, but do they still play anymore?
I kinda miss Murm from old crew. And Uric and Llama. Oh boy, now I think about Piratez DSC, that was cool times.
Self Description: well first of all i have to say that im 17 and actually i think that i play well toribash, thats why im here. Of course im intrested in joinning piratez. Mine favourite mod is aikidobigdojo, but actually i also like aikido, katana, sometimes judo, but its all about luck there so i just play it sometimes. I like throwing my opponent to dq zone, im quite well at saving and expermenting/improvising so im creative. I guess that i could assist ur clan as a good player. Also i do create textures, but only for myself, the sample is my tori ( head texture, legs, texture trails..)
GMT: its +2 (Lithuania)
Past Clans: i`ve been in icof and spin.
Belt and Qi: 4th dan and atm 4818 qi
Are you active on forums?: not too active, but thats because i dont have a clan now.
An image of your Tori:

Favorite/Best mod: aikidobigdojo
Three replays of your favorite/best mod:

Last replay is addictional
Attached Files
me vs sharks pbixta4ok.rpl (71.3 KB, 2 views)
me vs phantom gunz.rpl (65.3 KB, 2 views)
me vs mr. friends448.rpl (87.8 KB, 1 views)
me vs piratez mookiefish.rpl (41.1 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by dem0LT; Jun 1, 2012 at 05:37 AM.