yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Don't know if this should be classified under music, but remember when Andre (GrayveXP) did this?

[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Boy has it been awhile
Hey Piratez. I doubt anyone will remember me, or any of the original members are still in this clan but along time ago I was in this clan, and I kinda fucked it over. I was receiving donations and just kind of quit and forgot about the money. I have send 32000 tc, all I have to the clan bank, as a way of saying thanks. This was a great clan when I played, and I'm sure it still is. I'm not looking for forgiveness, just merely paying back what was never originally mine, and 20k interest

EDIT: Also sorry for invading. Just wanted to clean up.

Rock on Piratez,
52x
[L] | 3rd dan | Judo master | BISH | WP | X Piratez & HoLy
I remember you, I was a deckhand before you quit.
We forgot about your debt, I bet no one else even know about it lol.
I'll ask someone to send the 20k back, its yours, you should use it for something more important.
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
Don't know if this should be classified under music, but remember when Andre (GrayveXP) did this?

Yeah, I was looking for this!

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
OH GOD IT'S YOU. I do remember You, damn bastard. :3 Mhm, Mardo posted, he posted, big return of oldies I presume!