Toribash
You guys remember when you were all newbs?

I found this game through YouTube so I watched a load of videos before playing and was pretty good at it from white belt I knew exactly what to do.
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
You guys remember when you were all newbs?

I found this game through YouTube so I watched a load of videos before playing and was pretty good at it from white belt I knew exactly what to do.

Im stupid so I have no idea what I was like when I was a newb XD other then a arrogant whiny piece of sh*t.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
I remember when I was a newb, I was playing someone with Orc Blood then I was like, "DAFUQ HOW DID YOU MAKE YOUR BLOOD GREEN?!" LOL
When I knew there was a shop to buy colors I was like...time to get some TC, I got some shopping to do. My first item was Vampire Relax.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Lol back when I started, there weren't any customization options. Everyone looked the same lol.

But the real question is if they all smelled the same o.o
-----
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
When I knew there was a shop to buy colors I was like...time to get some TC, I got some shopping to do. My first item was Vampire Relax.

My first items were aqua force/gradient,sapphire relax and a 128 head texture. gift from someone who's name I cant remember >.>
Last edited by Okami; Feb 4, 2014 at 09:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol back when I started, there weren't any customization options. Everyone looked the same lol.

so is ConCon an alt? I assume so because

<--- doesnt remember that in 2009
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
so is ConCon an alt? I assume so because

<--- doesnt remember that in 2009

This post by concon should help clarify things. c:

I was young back then and never knew toribash even had a forum and stuff lol, basically I would get a new version of toribash throughout the years with the magazine dvd, plus I only got internet back in late 2009 and early 2010 so that why my join date is around there.

|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Where is that post? I have never seen it D:
Be back in 3 hours ... errr.....3 days reading through the entire thread
Last edited by kill828; Feb 5, 2014 at 12:00 AM.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.