Toribash
Eah, That white thingy makes me remember to come to Something. Any ways, A what about clan video?? And why vic left D:
Originally Posted by Wetch View Post
Eah, That white thingy makes me remember to come to Something. Any ways, A what about clan video?? And why vic left D:

Greeeeaaaat pun.
The clan video was being made by vic, and I think he will make it, and vic left because he was feeling like he was of no use to the clan, it's sad really, that he left just a while after getting moderator.
Originally Posted by iMatrx View Post
Greeeeaaaat pun.
The clan video was being made by vic, and I think he will make it, and vic left because he was feeling like he was of no use to the clan, it's sad really, that he left just a while after getting moderator.

Dang, how he left because he though he's no use to the clan?? he made the clan vid and got the moderator, it's just ridiculous .
Originally Posted by Wetch View Post
Dang, how he left because he though he's no use to the clan?? he made the clan vid and got the moderator, it's just ridiculous .

I know right? I would've put that moderator rank to good use by by power abuse lol not quitting and staying in the clan for a long time, since MAU is the only clan I've been in anyway.
Also, he's making* the vid, he did not already make it
don't worry dudes,i keep here,i have just used to be recruiter and activity checker(who checks the activity of members).and wasn't only the fact of being a bit useless,other stuffs that i really don't know how to explain.
and yeah,i will do the Clan video and make some arts for here.
remember,i am a ghost member now,but you all will see me here.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I forgot said, when i was in MM, the alts are rejected. Because he dont like that. You dont are accepted if the clan have alts. Gynx dont said because you dont have when you apply.

I only said for Wetch. We will be rejected...

Other thing, i finish the madman with the opener of Vic. I will upload when i get internet ;-;. Im with my phone...
Last edited by Mateo; Dec 9, 2015 at 10:21 PM.
Srbognanno, I don't understand a word ._. But I think you don't like me in the clan because I'm Alt, If I actually destroyed the clan becasue I'm alt I will leave forever.
Last edited by Wetch; Dec 9, 2015 at 07:59 PM.