~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Yup, we merged with tl;dr

Inq ate us, actually, and hello eightah. I'm the guy with the really bad username. o/
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
In my humble opinion, you have one of the best usernames around Dan. I feel like it lost something, though, when you changed your toaster avatar.
Originally Posted by eightah View Post
So yeah, the fuck are all these new people? What happened? Merge or some shit?

I wasn't eaten with the meal that was tldr, I was more like dessert.
Glimpsed
I'm just here. Not eaten or anything. More like a dying puppy on the side of a street. Inq was that family that was like "Well, I GUESS we can take him."

How's your time of not being dead been, Uric?
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
So far at the beach I've had a few girls hit on me, some being in college, some about 16 or 17, one with an angry boyfriend that I flattened on the beach, and one that thought that I was in college. It's been a pretty great time here in Alabama.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
So far at the beach I've had a few girls hit on me, some being in college, some about 16 or 17, one with an angry boyfriend that I flattened on the beach, and one that thought that I was in college. It's been a pretty great time here in Alabama.

All of those girls were actually just me wearing a variety of different wigs... I'm surprised you didn't notice...
Good morning sweet princess
And I paid a guy to play as the angry boyfriend. That confrontation did seem a bit too easy, didn't it?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
And I paid a guy to play as the angry boyfriend. That confrontation did seem a bit too easy, didn't it?

Kinda, he played really cheap too. Tried to trip me into the water. lmao.