Toribash
Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
I didn't watch it, but my friend on Facebook chat group like to share and post the manga there.
Not really interested into that kind of story(main character with social problem, lonely etc.), but I like how her face looks like.

It's awesome. Most of the comedy lies in her paranoia, but it's really funny and has great artstyle.
I don't have any manga to read

Also correct, manga is the superior artform
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by jack9918 View Post
:o I remember that anime, really didn't finish it, I was scared that her life won't end up happy, which would make my dreams of being popular DED.

Dank, do what I do: don't sleep for 24 hours + a few (so if you wake up at 5 pm at day, stay awake till 10pm next day), using the internet and talking to people will help you stay awake; once you're done waiting till 10, turn off your pc and phone and gently slide into your bed, like a penis in the vag, close your eyes think of me... Wait don't because it'll make you horny, think of how worthless all of your actions and thoughts are and how you should be doing something else; and wola, sleeping, you might cri a bit, so pres liek.

I cri eritim erion in 5k turniy reject my duel proposal; 8 people with high belts and good skills with loads of money and still no duel, cri cri

you think i need help to stay awake?
hah

also since i woke up at 2pm today i could just go to bed at 2 am and all problems fixed

yay
dreamy suicide act
lel, i slept at 2am, woke up at 9am. what is my mind.
also, made even more profits in bets (from 50k to 160k).