Universe
9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

when he was 7 years old, lived with my parents and my brothers, until he moved to Villa Rada Tilly, nice place to live, but I never thought this house had ghosts, every time I go to sleep, I felt hablava to someone in the kitchen, was far from my room, my sister was listening to my aunt who had died 5 years ago, I aparesia my feet in my bed to my grandfather. I tell my parents, but he does not believe, could not stand, very afraid, if you fall asleep waiting for my parents and then go to sleep with them without realizing it. So it was until he returned to where we lived before, where I am now, we write this story that is very sad for me!

is something we never thought would happen to me
OlllllllO
I like it but try to transform it without ghost and this things in that place will be a terrible monster who is gonna eat or destroy this guy.

Well guys remember that at least 4 clan members have to participate on it

~DarkState~
Can I rejoin I only quit because I thought I was going to quit tb and be to inactive and kicked from the clan :/ ?
Put this in the application center not here-Xfoxyx
Last edited by Inka; Nov 2, 2011 at 04:41 PM.
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
maybe you can work on give ideas about how can monster e behind or in front the child or with story i will post my ideas in a minute