3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by perica View Post
What the fuck did I just watch?

Ok, wtf. they were ugly.
Originally Posted by Nero View Post

I luv this.

Whoa, I was waiting for some hardcore rap/Metal. Mostly cause of the picture at the beginning. It was pretty cool.

This is probably the best music video ever. Tyler the creators part is the funniest / coolest.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
Nope. We don't want members to leave. Better to post from time to time. Mostly because you are a cool person and we only kick members for major reasons. And yep you should be a bit more active. At least come up to say hi and tell what's new.
Yep know this song, Nero. Heard it from greatest Internet videos in 3 minutes if I'm not mistaking.

edit:

Marccod dafuq did I just watch? The weirdest music video ever.
Last edited by Uberis; Apr 25, 2012 at 07:00 AM.
Thanks Uby. Today is the last day, I'll send the warning tomorrow.

Don't worry marccod, as long as you got an understandable reason, we're not going to kick anyone.
the last one is pretty cool but wtf is the first one ? rebecca black in da house ?
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
- Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.
- Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

Guess the movie without using google.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
- Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.
- Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

Guess the movie without using google.

Nothing comes to mind.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]