Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by cod305 View Post
Name: Jason / Cod305
Belt: 4th Dan Black Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: None
Past clans and why you left them: [u] and [Uber]
Anyone you know in this clan: I know Soap from in-game.
Why do you want us:I want to join this clan because I'm going to accomplish my goal from being an nice person and helping members of this clan.
Why should we want you: So I can help out in Clan Wars and im an really good Comebacker Wushu
Best and Worst mods: My best mods are lenshu,rk-mma,akido,xspar,wushu,and teakkyon.No bad mods I have.
Your usercard: (If you don’t know what this is, just ask)
3 replays:
Username: cod305
Id: 2577851
Toricredits: 32
Qi: 4832
Achievements: view | view all
Bounty List: view

No
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Yeah, we were invite only for a while an I guess we just got to lazy to read all the applications. :/ I had a bunch of them and finally it got annoying enough going through like 20 applications every couple weeks.

I kind of like applications, if we get good ones. I wish we got more free form apps though. They are almost always better.
my clan was deleted
Well, originally we asked for freeform only... now it's sort of not anything. Just get to know us and any member above recruit can invite them.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
DJ: Yes. Soap showed me a banner preview and I must say, looks sexy as fuuuckkk.

Cod305: I'll just role with the crowd on this one, No. Oh and your rank and win % is farmed as fuck, definitely no.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
A little bit off topic, but has anyone seen luckymoney lately? It seems like forever since I last heard from that guy.
my clan was deleted
Yeah twilight, one thing I noticed with clans is they either die when the leader dies, or they die when all the work falls on the leader, because then the leader dies. I don't really see anyone else striving for a revival of electric in your clan so I would say its very close to dying due to too much weight on the leader.

One great thing about Zone that I love is that we don't really have a leader to throw all the weight on. Risk is the leader but he's a GM so he's too busy to manage the clan and that gives us as members a better sense of community. Also I love the voting on apps thing, its always the first thing I do when I get on TB and it gives every clan member a reason to stay active and recruit. <3 Zone.
Yeah, there needs to be a stronger work ethic in my clan. I will admit that. And as for the rest of what you said, it's all true.
And yeah, Risk is a great GM. c:
#(Zone)Twilight

On another note. I think someone hacked my ip because another account was banned for racism today on my ip address.
Wait, how would you know the banned person's IP without being in some position of power?
And lol, yes, that might be my tag eventually but not yet. I'm not done yet.