Toribash
Sorry, about last night Ave & Lag I fell asleep :P
It was 4: 30am so don't get mad at me e.e
:3
-----
Guys, I've bad news :/
When the 28th of August begins i will not be as active.
The times i will be active might be Friday-Saturday.
I will probably be active on the forum, but i cannot guarantee.
I understand if you kick me, because you don't want a waited slot in your clan

Yours, Sincerely
MrBoXMan
The One Truly Made Of Cardboard.
Last edited by MrBoXMan; Aug 17, 2012 at 04:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Im sad now, this feels like a goodbye letter saying I'm going to war, please don't feel sorrowful if I die type of thing. Just what i think it is :o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
/off topic

Mwebs, I finished the anime of Soul Eater, best shit ever. I ordered a book and its coming in 3 days! Thanks for telling me about this anime.

Guess what

Box, i dont even care, if you will be in game, ill play with you, if you wont, i wont play with you, shit happens man.
-----------------------------
Soul Eater? dafuq? im not a big anime fan, actually i hate anime.
-----------------------------
Also, Ethr members, stop being so mean to new applicants! from the last 150 pages you havnt recruited no one, and you say no all the time! always when spart, avengd or inferno say no, you follow them!
Wow, what a clan hopper, joined -Paranoia right away, i dont think he really left because tree wasnt nice to him (he was probably joking) but because he wanted to go to another clan :/

Dobra, powodzenia i narka.
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Wow, what a clan hopper, joined -Paranoia right away, i dont think he really left because tree wasnt nice to him (he was probably joking) but because he wanted to go to another clan :/

Dobra, powodzenia i narka.

You know the reason we aren't accepting members...
NOODLE ARMS
Hello Guys hows it going? and also my guy that is making the clan video wants us to pick the music and send him the replays so he can make the video.
<hampa> tree what do you think about the new clan system?
<treestand> Garlic Bread.....Garlic Bread...
Originally Posted by treestand View Post
Hello Guys hows it going? and also my guy that is making the clan video wants us to pick the music and send him the replays so he can make the video.

Can My song Be in it please <3
BTW this song