Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=733354544

Don't leave without typing amen, share and like pls. Faceit level at it's best.

buy premium
faceit unranked is mostly gold and mg and rarely anything above
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
buy premium
faceit unranked is mostly gold and mg and rarely anything above

I wasn't thinking mg1-mg2 are so bad. I understand that these 2 guys were supreme-global, but come on. Maybe since i was a supreme too and i was the same skill level wasn't kinda so hard for me but really, REALLY 3 BOTS.
salty cause ur ass got beat
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Faceit has mmr even if you haven't bought premium, premium users can see your mmr. The only reason you would buy premium is to go for FPL, play in premium cups or just to be able to see your league
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Faceit has mmr even if you haven't bought premium, premium users can see your mmr. The only reason you would buy premium is to go for FPL, play in premium cups or just to be able to see your league

idk but i almost always play against lower ranks that end up getting stomped

or there's a suprise global that stomps me instead
dreamy suicide act
if you haven't played that many games your mmr is low, same as everyone else that have barely played faceit, so its more random in the beginning. But after while you will sink or rise to your true level, same as any other mmr system. The average of players on faceit is probably around gold-dmg level so meeting a lot of players around there in the beginning isn't surprising. This mmr system has higher levels in it than MM, you might be global like me and not be able to get higher than gold (the struggles) and there are globals in FPL, Master, Diamond, Platinum that is just on a whole other level.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 30, 2016 at 02:14 PM.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
This mmr system has higher levels in it than MM, you might be global like me and not be able to get higher than gold (the struggles) and there are globals in FPL, Master, Diamond, Platinum that is just on a whole other level.

This.

Getting global on MM in the end doesn't tell much.
If you cant get global in regular MM, faceit MM wont be any better for you.
The difference between a low tier global elite and a high tier competitive player is pretty much the difference between mge and global.

Getting global is one of the first steps in becoming good at this game, not the end goal.
I FINALLY DID IT
IM OUT OF SILVER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.