Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Of course the eyes are freaking googled.
What do you think?
You think that I am good enough to make those eyes all by myself?
Why thank you.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Matt, will you still go on MSN?
We can talk to each other and shit.
About, iPod Touchy software and shit.

Jay, you fail.
I knew he was selling his account freaking ages ago, lol.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Its good.
I say no.
Because of his post count.

Seriously, we have that activeness check every month, and wether they are good in-game or whatever, won't matter, as you have to post in the activeness check thread.
Meh.
It doesn't really worry me if I sell a texture set to a girl, or to a guy.
Only the tc matters.
+1 also.
I laughed so fucking hard when I saw that, lol.
But he is banned anyways, for posting in my clan board.
Seems like he wants to be on everyones hate list.

me i hate the hurrricanes

What are you on about?
Lol.

Australia is FTW!

EDIT: Oshi-
Sorry veb

Oooh, you got lucky zac...
Im not th one complaining about googling.
That was you.
YOU show me YOUR "pimping" eyes.