Toribash
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Got pulled towards a nautilus by his first skill, and for some reason his anchor got stuck inside me and kept multiplying throughout the entire game. Everyone could see it, I don't have a screenie but AkumaZZZ is my witness. Am I the only one?

That's a known bug.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Well, today.

Me and ed (Talon and Riven) were ganking a fizz. He did his flippy trickster thingy skill as I ulti'd (Talon) and Ed did his third smash + stun. It sent Fizz flying up out of the view range of the map then he came flying back down again and died.

Most retarded shit I've ever seen.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Oracle im going to make a montage for you.
I main fizz and hes one of the best mids. His ultimate definately wins his lane because they become afraid and let you farm after you assasinate them with it.
Make me a list of things you want me to prove a fizz can do. Like initiating with his ult, winning mid before level 6 (can easily kill mid by level 3) and after completely destroying them they play alot closer to the tower

Talon can counter most mids hard if played right.
Come at me, bro.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
I main fizz and hes one of the best mids. His ultimate definately wins his lane because they become afraid and let you farm after you assasinate them with it.
Make me a list of things you want me to prove a fizz can do. Like initiating with his ult, winning mid before level 6 (can easily kill mid by level 3) and after completely destroying them they play alot closer to the tower

I can make a montage of any champion too, doesn't mean that champion is good for the role I showed, nor that champion necessarily being good at all. The point of a montage is to showcase highlights, not actual gameplay. What makes a champion a good mid is consistent, keyword CONSISTENT, good laning. To do that, the champion needs to be capable of fighting every possible, or nearly every possible, mid, particularly the most played ones, without getting bullied. And fizz cannot do that. And you cannot demonstrate it through a montage.

And people seem to be ignoring that I've said it before, I PLAY FIZZ, I KNOW HOW FIZZ PLAYS. Translation: I don't need you showing me a video about using E to avoid projectiles, using q effectively from behind a minion line to harass a champion, standard fizz burst combos, and general fizz play. I can safely say I've done it before, I've done it consistently, and I still know that despite that, he's still not a good mid pick. I have earned easy triples, quadras, and a penta with fizz, I know his mechanics well enough, and I know as a champion he's a very strong pick, but not for mid. And the only reasons for that is he can't lane as effectively against a range as he can against a melee, and he lanes significantly worse if the enemy has any form of cc, both of which all or most mids have.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
k so I've just downloaded LoL, after 10 minutes of playing I've realised that I don't have an idea what the hell am I doing. Aj will teach me how to play \o/

Anyway, add me if you want guys.
Kristis133
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Which server?
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
i ment the kass, i also noticed but didnt felt like editting, i ma lazy.

also people forget that a good ranged ap will auto attack fizz every single time but for some reason people only think in powers.

autoattacking everytime you can = damage = win and fizz cant do much about that.

counter to kass=/= brand
after going lvl 4 kass will outdmg brand just cause of the silence. anyways. strong laners (rumble/leblanc/kennen) will completely dump on kassadin. his laningphase is horrible!i think he is overrated and shouldnt be banned imo
-----

fizz isnt strong. fizz isweak as shit. his w passive is nice but he will be completely dumped on by any strong laner and in lategame he isnt THAT useful cause he has to place himself in the enemy team and he aint an assassin with 10000 escapetools like fE an akali is. a good player will be able to zone him out after level 5 and should have no problem with him. i still like to play him though. but IMO he aint good. he aint even close to be a good champ. maybe as tankydps or jungler but not as an ap caster. there are so many better picks and a montage wont prove anything.
Last edited by pinheads; Feb 23, 2012 at 10:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
fizz isnt strong. fizz isweak as shit. his w passive is nice but he will be completely dumped on by any strong laner and in lategame he isnt THAT useful cause he has to place himself in the enemy team and he aint an assassin with 10000 escapetools like fE an akali is. a good player will be able to zone him out after level 5 and should have no problem with him. i still like to play him though. but IMO he aint good. he aint even close to be a good champ. maybe as tankydps or jungler but not as an ap caster. there are so many better picks and a montage wont prove anything.

Fizz rapes fucking face. The main reason is that, contrary to popular belief, he is one of the most effective level 3 killers. Combined with ignite he has a doube DoT and good burst damage, along with a slow that also deals damage. Generally, you use the earlygame to take advantage of your lane and reach level 6 first. Theoretically, you can get 2-4 kills by level 10 unless they play somewhat passively, and at that point it doesn't matter if they have a range advantage.

Also, lol'd at "tanky dps" but "not an ap caster". Shit goes hand in hand on Fizz.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
after lvl 4? heeee

brand has that instant fire thing and auto attacks, he can spam that at kass and keep his stun and kaboom at lvl 1 or even only have his stun.

im not saying kass is good pick but a good kass vs a good brand = good brand wins.
i have even seen chauster from clg playing against a guy that only does kassadin and chauster explainned it quite well, because of auto attacks all the trades would be better for him.

on other topic

i went to lolkings for curiosity and i found a demonyajuu on europe east and nordic. OMG HE SUCKS he is sooo negative.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Feb 23, 2012 at 11:46 PM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.