Ranking
Fallout 4 is solid fun. It has it's flaws, but it's salvaged by Codsworth whining about his inability to do housework.

The caaaaaaaaaaaaar. The CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR. How do you polish RUST!?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by VIDEOGAMES View Post
Undertale is my goty tho fuck you guys

i think its a great game that plays around and pokes fun at a lot of video game tropes
wow that
sucked
taking thing from recruit thread to here

Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
don't you mean understatement?

also i can agree to an extent, for some joining this org is one of the major goals of replaymaking, if you join here then you'll stop caring about shit or whatever blah blah blah. but saying joining this org is a mistake is stupid, if you don't like it then just leave or whatever.

edit for clarification: there is one con to joining ormo, and that is you might lose motivation to work on replays. thats it. thats all there is.

no, i don't mean understatement. i mean overstatement, but i guess over-exaggeration would have been a better word to use.

applying and joining this org wasn't a mistake, because it's not that big of a deal. it doesn't "harm" me or really affect me so negatively to consider it a mistake. it just didn't meet my expectations. don't get me wrong, looking at shook's drawings once in a while and seeing new members or some random's post is cool, but yeah.

as for motivation, i just make a replay when i want to.
beware
the goblin
To be fair, this org is basically a way to make your e-peen seem larger. ORMO titles get all the fake womyns.
Yeah if you want to pick up a chick at the bar, tell her you're in ormo

don't even need a wingman, it sells itself
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
no, i don't mean understatement. i mean overstatement, but i guess over-exaggeration would have been a better word to use.

alright, it was a misinterpretation on my part, my bad.

also i thought ormo originally started out as like any other org, it was just a place for peeps to hang or whatever.
wow that
sucked
Well, ORMO was kinda founded on the principle of acknowledging quality replay makers, the ones who went a little beyond the norms of the time of hold all starts and 10 frame edits. It really was an e-peen org from the start, more colloquially known as a fraternity of sorts.

Also, WAY back when, ORMO actually hosted events and stuff. Like, directly hosted, not GM conscripted hosted.

Kinda like the other orgs that are game related. Heck, even some of the non-game related orgs did events. I believe OLDA hosted a few events back when motivated old people still played and weren't on the life support system.
contrary to most of the other people that were rambling in the recruitment thread, ORMO was actually the one thing that motivated me to make replays before i got in. it gave me something to make replays for, and when i got accepted that motivation faded away over time. pretty much the only thing motivating me to make replays now is when i do something that i think is cool, which doesnt happen very often.
the SP Cup this year also has me motivated to make replays. i think this is because the challenges you get can be so open to interpretation and it really makes you do more creative things. before the Cup started i had no motivation whatsoever, and i'm afraid my motivation will fade away again after i get voted out.

i think we should open a thread about what motivates you to make replays
alright guy
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
To be fair, this org is basically a way to make your e-peen seem larger. ORMO titles get all the fake womyns.

yeah, figured
beware
the goblin