Toribash
The fact is when no one posts, other people don't post cause there's nothing to post about. The inactiveness is like a spreading virus

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature
Yeah Count, all ideas only work for a while, after we reach the stability, it became inactive again..
I've been happy for a while sometime ago when we got some new members, but we still can't reach our peak of activeness.

Don't work yourself too hard Count, don't overdo it. As Guardians Leader, you've done a very amazing job boss. ;)
thanks for those words Blacky but I kinda doubt that. We envolved big under Armins lead, but got stuck in that now.

That's what I'm trying to change.

Btw, currently working myself up to the next Dan since I've been inactive ingame for quite a while ;)
Well then, you know the answer to that, we need TOPICS Gentlemen.
Like, what do you guys like outside of Toribash, any PC Games you play online that we all can join in together or what?
I love League of Legends and play online on the Xbox Whenever I get bored :S
Anyone relate to the league of legends thing because it would be nice to get a Guardians Team Organised :S
to be honest, I've stopped online gaming due to some negative experiences. Furthermore my Xbox isnt connected to the internet either.

I heard alot of LoL recently, but I doubt my pc can handle it ;)
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
to be honest, I've stopped online gaming due to some negative experiences. Furthermore my Xbox isnt connected to the internet either.

I heard alot of LoL recently, but I doubt my pc can handle it ;)

My PC I play it on atm is just a shitty thing with 2 GB's of RAM, no upgrades what so ever, internal shitty graphics card and it cost me next to nothing, I don't even have to turn down Graphics on LoL, it was built for people who couldn't afford the Badass PC's of today, leave that stuff to the DOTA 2 Players xD
Funny thing you mention that because many of my friends had a DotA clan, back in the days and they seemed to be kinda succesfull.

Imma check out LoL and pm you then.
WOOT! Other guys, join in da fun, I teach you how to play LoL, just don't ask for advice on Melee characters, I use Ranged Unless I'm uhh.. Junglign (Killing hidden creatures for cash) then I'll go ahead and Melee it up.
Its a very Team Based game, you won't win at all on your own :S