Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ingame Name:Theife
Belt:3rd/4th
Activity in a day:Alot.
Why should you be in:Im a Nice/active Player and Forum Active
GMT:not quiet sure.
Past Clans:Element
Referrals:Metrox/Metroman told me to post this.. he said i was ownage =3
then... i clean the refresher and then i'll beat you up. or i take the refresher throws it in your mouth and then i just buya new refresher
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
BYE BYE
I Dont know if you guys heard but im selling my account, to bork for 80 usd. so this means i proably wont play tb anymore. also please dont bug me and ask me for items. cause i will not reply. i had a fun time here, but i need to focus on more important things in life. Just kidding i have no life. but am selling my account. See ya Nano XD
Hey, i have not sold my account yet, but im going to sell it to bork for 80 usd, im going to put that money into getting an ipod touch. I am still on msn. also yes Belkin is my other account but i proably wont use it.
Eh ok, wish you COULD have given us something. Anyway, was good knowing you Matt. You ever decide to log in, stop bye ok?
Last edited by Corey; May 7, 2009 at 12:18 PM.
stop but ok?

Did you mean by?
And yea, seeya matt!
Good luck in your adventures!
XD
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD