Toribash
Hey it is possible.

I'm going to get a bit inactive because of job and trainings. I haven't trained for a month because I was at the hospital. I need to get my moves back.
Wait... What?
What exactly has happened with you Uberis? My apologizes if you said before, i haven't read.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=5151

I'm getting busy too recently but I can still check the board using Vita, typing there is nightmare though.

That would feel/be so weird the feeling OMG I would freak out badly..
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=5151

I'm getting busy too recently but I can still check the board using Vita, typing there is nightmare though.

I guess that i haven't read... I'm so sorry bro, i really wish the better for you. You will be ok, right?
It was like month ago. I wouldn't post if it got more serious. All summer would been fucked for me if I had an operation because of it. Those are rare cases though so it is kay.
I have history exam tomorrow as I skipped it because I was at the hospital. I have 2 hours left to study and I don't feel like it.

edit:

I just remembered about anime called Kokoro connect. I don't really watch a lot of anime but this one made my last summer better. It is probably not the best one and was predictable but I though that it was fun to watch. I know that Sicks watches a lot of anime so could you recommend me a good anime of the same genre. Pretty much all I want is comedy, maybe some drama, any powers included and high school (makes me want to be in their position). Pretty much the same genres as Kokoro connect. I started watching Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya but I didn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to so I stopped midway. Maybe it made me smile at some parts but it was cheesy. I hope you can find one as you are an expert. If anyone else has any animes in mind feel free to tell me. I just want something to watch at summer. I've watched TV shows and decided to switch to anime as there could be more episodes and ongoing series that are worth my time.
Last edited by Uberis; Jul 4, 2013 at 10:40 PM.
Try Boku no Pico. :3
LOL, just kidding, don't search that really.
Haruhi is hit-or-miss, even some fans complains about the 2nd season so if you don't enjoy it just drop it.

Haven't watch Kokoro Connect but for comedy, drama, school life I have few series you might like.
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu.
Danshi Koukosei no Nichijou, this one is purely comedic.
Accel World.
Infinite Stratos, the 2nd season starts at this year's winter if not now.
Persona 4.
Rosario x Vampire.
The World God Only Knows.

That's what I could think of for now.
My holidays this year is pretty nice, its very enjoyable though I have not much to do besides playing games.

Games for the life!
Games for the life!

Try Boku no Pico. :3
LOL, just kidding, don't search that really.
Haruhi is hit-or-miss, even some fans complains about the 2nd season so if you don't enjoy it just drop it.

Haven't watch Kokoro Connect but for comedy, drama, school life I have few series you might like.
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu.
Danshi Koukosei no Nichijou, this one is purely comedic.
Accel World.
Infinite Stratos, the 2nd season starts at this year's winter if not now.
Persona 4.
Rosario x Vampire.
The World God Only Knows.

That's what I could think of for now.

i don't know it all... i guess that don't exists in my contry...