Toribash
Course knows that cuz he is a pedo
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

But serioysly, it is quite miraculous that people can do that. But in fact a person can have more than one ip address. Using a computer is using an ip address and using another one is an ip address. Using a mobile will have an ip address. There isn't much room on the internet because lots of people = Huge amounts of ip adresses. Of course you can also change your ip address of a device.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Some noob shoveled me in a dueling server and kicked me for the reason: Get a girlfriend before you act tough in the internet >,>

I pm'ed his leader to kick that guy before he damages [-Fake]'s reputation more.

-Just letting you guys know if he PM's link or one of the co-leaders about me :P
Dose is dead.
Lol one guy insulted our clan the last day and i didnt want to be hard with him lol so ater a bit he wanted to be my friend so i created a room and when we were playing i kicked him: reason i am not a friend of fags xD
Your Time is Over The Aikido Team
EXTREME!
Haha, nice trick you played on the guy.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
lol hhahah thxs cozza, by the way if any on you online, how can i do clan wars?? can i get permission to do so?? can i ask someone to do so ??
Your Time is Over The Aikido Team
EXTREME!
hei some one can send your own replay for me
replay for judo,wushu,aikido or anything that i can learn
because i forget almost of my move
and i want to play in game for once again

Help mehh