Toribash
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
^ Just happens.

Those statistics were scary as fuck- I now look at my cat with increased respect

I, for one, welcome our new feline overlords.

Also, I guess I could not convince you to draw me the most russian sketch you can think of?
That cat comic had me laughing in the middle of my GMTourney. Now I need to get rid of my cat.

Thanks Chris.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
You're welcome.

Well I stopped my train of drawing skill from now. Thanks guys.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Same but it's usually just bc I don't have much to say lel. I read everything tho.

Ive seen my dog kill random things for fun before. One killed 6 baby bunnies :cccc.
Yo me and a few other sexy people started the best org to ever grace the community.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=523270

Everyone apply and be amazed at our art skill

EDIT: nevermind, apparently it was 'stupid' ._.
Last edited by Glimpsed; Jul 24, 2015 at 02:26 AM.
Glimpsed
I couldn't even get halfway into the story.

That was.. something else.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands