Toribash
View Poll Results: should we use my idea?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Not a very good reason, no.... Joining a clan is not how you want to join with no reason or like being distracted or something else.... Joining a clan is to help, being help, improve, and make new friends with same goals.... Not because of no reason....
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Moar posts, max, feel free to apply again someday. So it's sadly a no.
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
Am I allowed to vote?

all members are allowed to vote but only me, djpz or nick can officially accept or reject people
agentmax: it's a pretty unanimous no and i agree it's a no
[Pure], wanna join?
Application Format:

Belt: 2nd dan

Why you want to join Pure: Well first of all I see this clan is active and I like that and yes I do want to help this clan and I know I can, every place I go I am of great help.

Why we should pick you to be in Pure:

1.I can make great textures set, avvys whatever I can draw in.

"]

^Thats my tori. ignore the shuriken I dont even know why the hell thats there.

2.My brother downloaded some 1000$ software that is good for videos.

3.I can fight, aikido big dojo, judo, wushu(kinda), all the basics mods basically, I beat top war list clan members all the time, of course I do have my bad days.

Were you invited? If so, by who?

Yeah I think hes name is DeathNote, we where in a tournament, I asked him about his clan, he said if I wanted to join, I said I would think about it and here I am. I don't know if he remembers tho it was some time ago.

Replays: I cant for some reason, I cant even see them not in this computer. I would prefer if you tested me.

Extra info: To tell you the truth I applied for DLC clan a few weeks ago, Im still waiting for the response but the leader is ignoring me chatting like I didn't even posted an application and from my 3 years of experience I know hes clan is going to die sooner or later and why join a dieing clan, I rather join an active clan. Ive been in a clan before and rejected people, you cant just let inactive, inexperience and unhelpful people join but I assure you I'm not any of those.
yes, i like your app

what about parkour and sparring though? are you skilled in that? i dont really care just asking

what was you past clan
Last edited by tsukiomi; Jun 21, 2011 at 12:06 AM.
You're also welcome to love my Replays
never played it that much, so I canT say Im good at it.
Last edited by Metal9; Jun 21, 2011 at 12:10 AM.