Toribash
Originally Posted by rannane View Post
-_-*

First of all you little fuck face, leave there thread. Second of all, what you just posted is a fucking spam.
what he said
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Now, now. I don't think he's very forum active and didn't know better, let's not insult him.
Second off, let's not stoop to his level and spam back at him. If he posts again we can simply ignore it, report it, and move on. Until then i expect each of you to keep it together and not get so angry so fast.

@Avengd: i got the pages, that game sucked.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Now, now. I don't think he's very forum active and didn't know better, let's not insult him.
Second off, let's not stoop to his level and spam back at him. If he posts again we can simply ignore it, report it, and move on. Until then i expect each of you to keep it together and not get so angry so fast.

A7 told me to be mean to him, I did what he asked.
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post

hey whore that game scared the fuck out of me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
Dude, how is that even possible? That game isn't scary in even the slightest sense.

I mean i doubt you could even scare a kid with it. Wait, Slenderman + kid = ......

Game still sucked though.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
well it is free...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok