Toribash
Well let me interpret his statement
Clan rejected for the following reasons:

- Slightly inexperience lead to worries about lifespan.
- Forum inactivity was lack-luster.
- Poor post quality.

Other than that, it was a very promising effort. Focus on improving and feel free to apply again.

-Don't know if you have enough experience now, but I think you do, so we're passed on that.
-Well do I really need say anything? Our activity is already really good, how better would they want it to be?
-Well, now I've moved away from shitposts, and most people have also since now there is a working system of punishment for shitposting.

Well, since Gynx said our effort was promising, try to take the good parts from the old application since it looks promising if not for those reasons.
Don't copy and paste though, that looks desperate.

Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
so we need to work on that essentially*, try to get on topic, we are discussion about how to improve the clan

I've already said this before. Wars and war members. Seems like every member we're taking in does not go into war team and only functions as an active member. We should look for skill and at least forum activity as such the member posts at least 1 post per 4 or 5 days. Not saying that we would kick them if they didn't post one post over 10 words and conveying a message in 5 days, but since you're getting stricter, so should the general rules.

Another important thing, what you mentioned were weekly hangouts, and I think we could arrange something like that.
I have a great idea.
Everyone.
Give me your time zones in GMT.
Mine is +5:30 GMT.
Just find out, and PM me your time zone. It's essential, if you don't want to send it to me, then I'll not include you in the thing that I'm doing. You will be left out an that is not a good thing.

My idea is.
We go to those websites where they plan that international meeting thing. We're going to enter all of the timezones of people, put in a preferable day, example Saturday or Sunday (the day of choice is debatable) and then, find out the optimal time for playing.
Not like some people won't be left out (hmm.. his name starts with an i..)
but it gives us as a clan to meet together at once.

How is this idea?

Xioi:
My account is worth $217
It's $amount, not amount$
Git gud guys.
Last edited by Oxide; Dec 8, 2015 at 06:49 PM.
Like that idea, don't know what my Gmt is doe, never understood that,
Sweden, google it or something lol

But really, i thought wee'd clear the requirements to become official easy. But oh well.

Won't take us to long to improve and get that sweet official

Also, a curious question to maybie know idk/// Side topic

How much is your Steam account Worth?

Mine is Worth 1307 U.S Dollars
That's roughly, 11 thousand Swedish krowns
However i've bought like 80% of the games for a LOT lower than the shop price atm, so it should be Worth of buying price around like idk, 7-800 USD maybie.

https://steamdb.info/calculator/
Use that site to get the info ;)
Last edited by Xioi; Dec 8, 2015 at 06:11 PM.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
@Xioi:
My steam account is just 0$
Maybe my account worths 60-70 US Dollars but is only because gifts of friends. Also Sniper Elite V2 was free long ago.
Running away...
Seems like a good idea Mat, My time zone, sebas, vics and akas is GTM -3 I could any day now since I am in holidays tho I wont be able to on 11 and 12 of this month, I am giving the First Certificate in english. (yh about essentially, idk I just totally misspelled that).

also my account is worth 165$ Usd, tho thats because we dont count the games we share between my cousin and his friend
My acc
The guy who shares me his games
and my cousin's cause we all share games

yh between us three its like 1600$, not bad

If you want we could recruit more ppl for the war team, and prmote some active members to it.
Last edited by Onsola; Dec 8, 2015 at 07:07 PM.
I play more games on xbox one. My account is worth 145$
Also Xioi, I am getting xbox live soon so we can play
-----
My time zone is GMT+1 (winter)
GMT+2 (summer)
Last edited by Gruszex; Dec 8, 2015 at 07:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
Later I will make the app, if u want Mat you can give me a hand with it
(here time zone doesnt change with the time of the year)
-----
guys now more than ever I need you to start posting and making good quality posts, remember we need at least 10 active members WHO dont shit posts/make low quality posts

The topic is how the clan could improve, but feel free to start a new topic if you want
Last edited by Onsola; Dec 8, 2015 at 09:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My account is 2 dollars for the Murder Miners.

I want the geometry dash 4 dollars.

My gmt is -3:00 time in Argentina.
i mainly play xbox one and don't have much steam games so i won't see how much its worth. :P but i play battlefront, mcc, fallout, and more if anyone wants to play
Cnc?
Someone buy geometry dash for me ;-;.

I could add friends. Okey, the next goal its become official.

We have 10 members active, when you will apply Onsola?
SrBognanno I have geometry dash but that's not my point..

Ok so I have passed 3 days in this clan I would love to receive the input on if
I succeeded my trial or if I have not.
Jaded.