Ranking
I got this game on friday. I like it.

Me

I once forgot about that insta-kill turret and got a little too close to their spawn.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
I didn't need bloodthirster. I got a critical almost every hit, and my attack speed was insanely high.

Got a triple kill, killing each champ in 1-3 seconds each.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Sick of fucking shens right now.
He used to be a meh tank that you sort of ignored.
Now it's "FUCK IT'S SHEN RUN"

He stacks hp, he deals too much damage.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
Why the fuck would you get a dorans shield on kennen?
Please do explain.

Because if you're going top, your opponent will generally be some ad brusier or something, and it gives you some nice armour and health regen. I'm not saying choose it every time, and I got with boots and three pots nine times out of ten, but it's still an ok starter against a tough lane.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Got pulled towards a nautilus by his first skill, and for some reason his anchor got stuck inside me and kept multiplying throughout the entire game. Everyone could see it, I don't have a screenie but AkumaZZZ is my witness. Am I the only one?
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
You shouldn't need to worry about getting hit at all as kennen, so doran's shield is pointless. Boots x3 pots should be more than enough for any kennen, as your q punishes anybody who tries to harass you in the first two levels, in addition with that autoattack/active spell by level 2, then your lightning rush should make you all but impossible to gank/harass.

Plus, the armor is pointless unless you're a solo top, as most mids will deal primarily magic damage while tops tend to deal physical, the regen is minimal, you might as well just have pots, and the health bonus means you get to tank 1 more spell or two more auto-attacks. Not very game changing as a mid. Plus it doesn't build into anything, and doesn't scale very well into mid game, so it's essentially a wasted 475 (less when you sell it).

And coca, once doesn't mean it works. And it also means brand gets to make you his bitch until level 6, even if it does work, which it shouldn't if the brand is in any way competent.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games