Toribash
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I liked Death Note.

good for you c:
same
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Saw trailer for Everlasting Summer... Put off by weird art style
Saw reviews... Put off by negativity about story? Only thing to hold it up are the endings which they say are interesting.

Oh and I finished Narcissus 1. Good shit.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Everlasting Summer is weird, trust me.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Saw trailer for Everlasting Summer... Put off by weird art style

Just looked it up, the backgrounds are so well done, but the characters look like shit.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I played the game.
For like..

5 mins.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Yes Everlasting summer is a bit... unnatural...
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Everlasting Summer is more of a philosophical game. (They use big words so that puts people off)

Its mission as a game/visual novel is to get you to look in an entirely new perspective. Ito characters look like any other visual novel and the backgrounds (often called wierd) are to contrast the characters.

Never found a problem with everlasting summer
Originally Posted by Deridor View Post
I started watching Gargantia on the verdurous planet, on netflix. seems pretty awesome so far

Nice anime, I watched it already. That future robo though. The story is interesting.
- made in Indonesia