Toribash
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
I now retire. I am no longer a professional spoiler maker.

Make more spoilers.
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
A Cat fighting a Bear

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Mann those lines looks so smoothh. 11 out of fcking 10
That cat buried that log into the bear's aiss DAYM.
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
Draw an owl pls I need a new avatar

I mean you don't have to but it would be cool ya know I mean just do whatever

EDIT: make it derpy as possible kthx

Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Draw a shark in a bear costume fighting a bear in a shark costume. Please.

No. Skip.

Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
You should make me a Tuna head :o

Last edited by Chris; Jul 23, 2015 at 07:58 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Draw a dinosaur in a hoodie eating from a can of beans with Michael Jackson standing beside him selling pocket watches.

Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I have to sleep. sorry guys. I love sleep.

I do not.
a spoon.
It's.. beautiful
-----
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Glimpsed if you do this again your reputation with me will deteriorate >.>

Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Make more spoilers.

You're really making this hard for me guys, now I have to choose
-----
Originally Posted by acjudoka View Post
Sorry Tuna I didn't know, Well now I know now. What did you guys think of it though?

Hey man it's nice that you're making an effort to post around the forums but you need to move this stuff to the replay thread and hop in our IRC, http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=claninq
Last edited by Glimpsed; Jul 23, 2015 at 08:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Glimpsed
Okay I need take time for a break.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

It's amazing :o I'll make it my Avy at some point :I
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Nah, Your avatar still better than my sketch.