Universe
9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey guys. I know I'm a new member and all. But I might(MIGHT) be inactive for like a week. It's almost report card day and I gotta study my Butt of for the science test cause I'm getting a D+ in it right now... Just for 1 little thing it went down like a rocket. Well just saying. Happy Halloween! Wish me luck!
[PsY]Halloween Card Maker! GUYS WE HAVE UNTIL SATURDAY U.U
Here is the event:

Soon, all those Goblins, Witches and... Whatever... Will crawl from their pits and caves and... Whatever... Well, lets cut this short: Halloween is upon us and we need you to finish this card!

You see, we asked our artist to make something horrible for this Halloween, but instead of some monsters, blood & gore, he gave us this!
I mean, just look at that? How is that in any connection with ghouls and ghosts of Halloween anyway? Boooooring!
So, get your pencils, brushes and dark, dark, dark imagination and...

...Finish this Card!
Add a monster that is creeping to eat this innocent child! Make it scary, make it ugly, horrible, disgusting, just help us out here for devil's sake! We can't send this Halloween Card to our neighbors! They gonna though that we are pus... Weak sort of the Halloween monsters... You know.
But, follow some...

Four of your clan members must work on this!

-One guy must design the monster, he must be behind all that brainstorming, he will come up with the monster look!
-Two guys must draw it, one can draw other can color it, or however you do your artsy things, but two guys must work on the monster painting!
-One of your clan members must write a short story under the image. It can be some sort of description of the scene, song, story, Halloween greeting, whatever. But make it original!

So, four different clan members are doing the card. Don't steal from the internet, don't copy some other monsters from the movies or comics, make it original, or we gonna come to your house this Halloween and fill you up with pumpkins, if you know what I mean...

Open a thread on your clan DSC (official clans) or on the clan event page (unofficial clans) and do the workshop. We gonna check is it a team work or a lie. Then its: Trick or Tree for you!

When you finish, post your image here and under it write this:

Monster Designer: [name of the guy who came up with the look of the monster]
Artists: [names of the guys who were doing art]
Story writer: [name of the guy who made up a little story or whatever]

Its important, we may give special prizes for the guys who were working on this.

First, download the PSD template image here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23200308/Monster_child.psd

Image is prepared for easy editing, all is on layers, you just need to add your monster. Try to fit it as natural as possible, watch for the lighting and shadows, also, be aware of colors.
Don't mind the font for the story, use something readable and appropriate for the Halloween card.

We will judge this (giving 1 to 5 points for every topic)
- monster design and scariness
- how good the monster is incorporated in template image
- short story originality

You have 14 days to finish and post your card, starting from today.

Prizes are:
for first place - 40 K + 6 Toriclan points
for second place - 20 K + 3 Toriclan points
And some special item prizes for individual clan members.

So... What are you waiting? Get to work!

And, if you have questions, don't play a mute, ask them here!

Well i pasted it from the original link.
Let's do it guys let's work hard on it and get this 6 points and 40k !!