Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh, yep, missed the one about the alt's namechange. Christ, Twi, I think you've spent more TC on name changes than has passed through my hands total.
\o/
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Well she was including changing her alts name to spitfire as well. So it is 400k in total.

Yeah. I agree. 400k is quite alot for a name change especially when your name is fine as it is.

Like ice pointed out, 100k is a lot for a name change as is. But in certain situations, it's worth it. Like soap's.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
Oh, yep, missed the one about the alt's namechange. Christ, Twi, I think you've spent more TC on name changes than has passed through my hands total.

I think in total I've had 1.4 million...
So, yeah, I guess 400k would be a large chunk of that. Lol. I also spent 115k on an avatar and signature request because I was too lazy to make my own.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
115k is way too much to pay for any avatar and signature. Is it your current one? the one you spent 115k on that is.

And yeah. My name was Flamezzzzz before. So a name change in my situation is viable.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I think in total I've had 1.4 million...
So, yeah, I guess 400k would be a large chunk of that. Lol. I also spent 115k on an avatar and signature request because I was too lazy to make my own.

I've handled 10k max. I think I am catching up with you. I am probably the poorest person ever.
my clan was deleted
The most I've ever had at one point in time was 1.2 mil. I've sold over 2.5 mil in total, but I think I bought like 1kk-1.5kk of that and sold it at a higher price. Lol
115k is way too much to pay for any avatar and signature. Is it your current one? the one you spent 115k on that is.

And yeah. My name was Flamezzzzz before. So a name change in my situation is viable.

No, I made mine. This was a long time ago.
And also, I joined in January 2013 and I've bought 4 name changes. Your first name was... KILL IT WITH FIRE.
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
I've handled 10k max. I think I am catching up with you. I am probably the poorest person ever.

Well, you better start marketing then. xD
The most I've ever had at one point in time was 1.2 mil. I've sold over 2.5 mil in total, but I think I bought like 1kk-1.5kk of that and sold it at a higher price. Lol

Yeah, I've never sold TC...
I bought ToriPrime and VIP though the day I joined the forum.

Quick question: why go with flamezzzzz in the first place? You knew you would be uploading to YouTube right?
my clan was deleted
Well, no not really. I figured it would be a game I wouldn't play all that often. I tried Flame, then Flames, then Flamez, then Flamezz, then I just got mad and spammed the z button. Thus, Flamezzzzz was born.
Eh, it's kind of sad that an unofficial clan is more active than an official clan. :/
*ahem* Electric *cough*