Toribash
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
An age of era has come to play in the ToriBash planet. They have risen from the dead like all Legends would, and in a matter of time they became offical. As a kindly ferious way, they vanquish any enemy in sight. They never die because everyone knows how the "Legends" roll. L3rk, the leader of it all, was banned but still fought back proving that theory. Everyone who quits is always an legend. Reconized as a supreme ordeal of cofidence. They are a type of group that could care less what people think. Walking through the shadows, beating everyone they can, testing everyones skills and reconizing who is a Legend and who isn't. It's the job of the skilled. Who doesn't want to be a legend? Be known as a god of conquer, god of the Toribash, one of a kind? Life may seem difficult, but being in legend, you know you have family and friends. Unite as one and become a group of the best, unite as a family and become the group of the greatest.

Didn't even take long, proper grammar and all.

I write storys for crying out loud, how hard is it to do a clan story? I could make a 5 page story for this clan as much as I know about it.

I could too, but the price was fair for the length. And also, yours is more aimed as in the story of a clan such as a biografy, mine is set more backwards.
So well, you guys can decide wether of both you can put up.

And also, what exactly you mean with "an age of era"? don't you mean "A new age Era"
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
You are dark yourself, so it makes sense. the only cheerful thing about you are ponies.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
You are dark yourself, so it makes sense. the only cheerful thing about you are ponies.

ok that joke could go ether way... and yes ponies are awesome.

EDIT: oh and I was just talking to a friend of mine from the mylittlepony clan, I told him he can post here if he wants. I don't know if or when he will though, he's not bad and he's not joining... well idk their clan has become really inactive since I was part of it, so he might just be getting to know us a little better before doing anything.
Last edited by fluxpony; Dec 3, 2012 at 05:30 PM.
Leader of nothing
yeah, that would be fun to witness.

@sain: you have 4k, so we can buy a Private board.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!