9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Xpad you play guitar right?
If so, check out a guys on youtube called sungha jung.
He is fucking awesome.

Smack bitches

Yah I know. Hes legendary. Yo Xpad maybe you should post one of
your guitar covers.

Smack bitches

I don't have one, sorry |:
-----
Oh, wait. I've found an old, old video. Don't know how to upload it (Youtube? no, thanks)
-----
And I can't atach it here. Sorry :/
Last edited by XPaD; Mar 26, 2012 at 07:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Piratez Trivia: Mookiefish rank was Clan Detective back in 2nd generation of Piratez.

Aye, the good old days.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Self Description: Well then, I'm brazilian, a bit gay (Joking, obviously, I'm totally gay. For XPaD only, though) and rather friendly. I've been quite inactive on the past, mostly due to losing the mood for toribash, and recently came back, my english has greatly improved since then, which means no one will see me going, 'huhueheu br' around, I assure and re-assure that! Other than that... I guess I can say I'm quite awesome especially because my nickname is Nero. And because I'm awesome. Did I mention I'm rather awesome? Sorry, I'll stop that.
GMT: -3
Past Clans: Well I don't quite recall! But I've been in Flawless [FL], Fr3styL and I recall having my own clan looong ago, which was Desert.
Belt and Qi: 8TH, 8575
Are you active on forums?: Sure, but not always, sometimes I forget to check it!
An image of your Tori:
Favorite/Best mod: tori_sex.tbm (don't judge).
Three replays of your favorite/best mod:
. . . Do I really, reaaaaaaaaaally need to do this? Do you guys REALLY, REALLY want to see that?
平和 Peace and 戦争 war are abstract concepts.
Because 男性 men always seek 闘争 strife.