Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

@Twilight: If we do grekido, lets do the greykidobigdojo mod. I forgot the name of it but I think its like ab_greykido or something.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Alright, that sounds good. If you want to come practice with me... go ahead and make a room and I'll join it. I've literally got nothing to do.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Alright, that sounds good. If you want to come practice with me... go ahead and make a room and I'll join it. I've literally got nothing to do.

Nice new forum set twi. Diggin the pink。「」
my clan was deleted
I think I'll just ignore the post at the top like everyone else has because it's kind of awkward.

Also, yeah. The forum set is nice, Twlight. Also, I'm legitimately interested. How much TC have you spent on name changed? I know you were ElectricBlue, and then I think something else, and then Foxy, and then this. Or maybe it was just ElectricBlue,Foxy, and Twlight. Idk.
I may see if I can slip an admin a handy for a half price rename some time in the future. Now presenting (Zone)Mind (que epic music). Also too bad for the guy who had the name Mind lol.

And Soap you have one of the best names out there.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Originally Posted by TheMindStormMan View Post
@Twilight: If we do grekido, lets do the greykidobigdojo mod. I forgot the name of it but I think its like ab_greykido or something.

Yesh, 1 sig down, about 2 million to go. Beware toribash, I about to rock your world! Or maybe not, but thanks anyway.
-----
Originally Posted by TheMindStormMan View Post
I may see if I can slip an admin a handy for a half price rename some time in the future. Now presenting (Zone)Mind (que epic music). Also too bad for the guy who had the name Mind lol.

And Soap you have one of the best names out there.

Oh and yeah, screw who ever has the name "tool", it'll be mine, once I can buy some tc.
Last edited by Toolfree; Nov 11, 2013 at 05:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
Yesh, 1 sig down, about 2 million to go. Beware toribash, I about to rock your world! Or maybe not, but thanks anyway.
-----

Oh and yeah, screw who ever has the name "tool", it'll be mine, once I can buy some tc
Oh and yeah, screw who ever has the name "tool", it'll be mine, once I can buy some tc.

Oh and yeah, you said the same thing twice in one post xD
Edit-Nevermind, never trust my iPad, it's always wrong...

Unfortunately I had no idea that if you used the forums to create your account that it could have a longer name, but it's only 1 R missing from my name, I'll live :P Not gonna buy a name change for that.

Speaking of name changes.. Toribash is one of the only games that has name changes that cost in game currency, yay Toribash!
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
Nice new forum set twi. Diggin the pink。「」

Aw thanks! <3 I like it too. c:
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
I think I'll just ignore the post at the top like everyone else has because it's kind of awkward.

Also, yeah. The forum set is nice, Twlight. Also, I'm legitimately interested. How much TC have you spent on name changed? I know you were ElectricBlue, and then I think something else, and then Foxy, and then this. Or maybe it was just ElectricBlue,Foxy, and Twlight. Idk.

And also... let's see, it was ElectricBlue, Foxy and then Twilight... and my alt got changed to Spitfire. So that's 400k on name changes I think...
I need 400k to get my name changed again but I think I'll stay with Twilight. c:
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Aw thanks! <3 I like it too. c:

And also... let's see, it was ElectricBlue, Foxy and then Twilight... and my alt got changed to Spitfire. So that's 400k on name changes I think...
I need 400k to get my name changed again but I think I'll stay with Twilight. c:

Only 300k actually. 100k for ElectricBlue - Foxy, and then doubled to 200k for Foxy - Twilight. At this point though, looking at a 400k price for another change, it seems silly to want to do it again. Kind of a ridiculous price.
\o/
Well she was including changing her alts name to spitfire as well. So it is 400k in total.

Yeah. I agree. 400k is quite alot for a name change especially when your name is fine as it is.