Toribash
100% agreed
i'm actually confused about my own sexuality(mayb bi or smth idk idc)...i blame the furries
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
tfw ur in a mas match and u decide to trick in a replay for the first time but you get kicked out of ur raiz because u were open to an attack and ur opponent had a right to kick you right then and there but ur still salty because people tell you that u should trick more in replays and the time you actually do is when its in a mas replay like omg please end my suffering
-----
tl;dr i hate tricking
Last edited by Lotus; Apr 27, 2018 at 02:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
Originally Posted by Fr0styCube View Post
tfw ur in a mas match and u decide to trick in a replay for the first time but you get kicked out of ur raiz because u were open to an attack and ur opponent had a right to kick you right then and there but ur still salty because people tell you that u should trick more in replays and the time you actually do is when its in a mas replay like omg please end my suffering
-----
tl;dr i hate tricking

hate the player, dont hate the game
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
Honestly same lmao
-----
Bruh, it was lookin spicy until i got hit out of it
Last edited by Lotus; Apr 27, 2018 at 02:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
i'm actually confused about my own sexuality(mayb bi or smth idk idc)...i blame the furries

what the fuck vic
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
what the fuck vic

Yeah man....i don't know
like i said, i blame the furries
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
@Halue: worried about 2-3 tests a week when your man here doing 2-3 tests every day for a week.

@Vic: what the actual fuck dude...

@Forreign: well shit happens, hope it goes better for you my man!
I mean it's crucial things like these are inevitable and you are not to blame just make sure to deal with it.
I'll postpone your official membership till you're back, till then, well unfortunately, you're still a trial c;
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █