Toribash
ok so i'm being a bit inactive on the IRC because i'm getting telltale signs of strain in my right hand and i do NOT want that to progress any further
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
ok so i'm being a bit inactive on the IRC because i'm getting telltale signs of strain in my right hand and i do NOT want that to progress any further

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
yes that stopped being funny after the 38th implication of wankhand

what i'm saying is that there is a legit risk for me to end up having to rest both of my hands as much as possible and i don't want that to happen
sounds like carpal tunnel

but don't take my word for it, I'm like 5 tiers below webMD
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/

what i'm saying is that there is a legit risk for me to end up having to rest both of my hands as much as possible and i don't want that to happen

aw that fuckin sucks dude, wish you a speedy recovery so you can get back to precious videogames
wow that
sucked

eat food, don't die

k
beware
the goblin

get better you bastard

<3
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
thanks guise <3

I think the disaster is averted, but i'd better refrain from going full ham just yet; don't want it to bloom up again. Did you know that being almost entirely prohibited from playing vidya gaems is boring when you're a young adult with what is probably a lifelong addiction to vidya? Because it is. I don't feel for solipsism right now, either. :v
Do movies. Or animu. Or drugs. It's never too late to start a lifelong addiction.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games