yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It hasn't been decided yet since others are not online at the moment.
Actually, you CAN re-create and post your new application right now, I don't even mind, I just want to see how much effort you put into it.
Do you think I should wait and re-create when I am on a computer so I can upload pics and replays? Or do you think my actual application needs work and I should re do it now even though I can't upload pics and replays yet?
Originally Posted by IDecapHead View Post
Do you think I should wait and re-create when I am on a computer so I can upload pics and replays? Or do you think my actual application needs work and I should re do it now even though I can't upload pics and replays yet?

Well, you decide.
We are more into forum than game so most of us probably judge your app not based by your in-game skills, I pretty suck in-game myself.
[QUOTE="IDecapHead"]I want to join piratez because my brother is in the clan,piratez is a cool name and this clan is just an awesome clan! U guys rock
Also my talent is in game playing,I'm pretty good at replays, buying art editing it so it is better
I will keep trying until I can get into the clan!
And Raihan12...fair enough..I will post some replays as soon as possible[QUOTE]
My vote is Neutral until u share your skill..(talent)
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Self Description: I am 16 years old and I play toribash and go on forums all the time
I could of picked any clan to send an application to but I chose this clan because I think you guys are a really good clan I am still on my blackberry so can't upload pics and replays.
If I joined the clan I would prove my skill in tourneys and forums/ art work/sets to promote that piratez is a good clan.
GMT:+8
Belt and QI: Black Belt / 1048 QI
Past Clans: None
Are you active on forums: yes all the time.
Fav mods: Judo,Akido,Ninjitsu
Replays of fav mod: I can't upload until tomorrow when I'm on the comp but I will be active on forums all the time.
An image of tori: sorry can't yet
P.S: please let me join!!!
Originally Posted by IDecapHead
Self Description: I am 16 years old and I play toribash and go on forums all the time
I could of picked any clan to send an application to but I chose this clan because I think you guys are a really good clan I am still on my blackberry so can't upload pics and replays.
If I joined the clan I would prove my skill in tourneys and forums/ art work/sets to promote that piratez is a good clan.
GMT:+8
Belt and QI: Black Belt / 1048 QI
Past Clans: None
Are you active on forums: yes all the time.
Fav mods: Judo,Akido,Ninjitsu
Replays of fav mod: I can't upload until tomorrow when I'm on the comp but I will be active on forums all the time.
An image of tori: sorry can't yet
P.S: please let me join!!!

Lel, double application?? and same reason u didnt give us your pic or replay..
Its a No from me..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
But sicks said I should maybe redo my application..and I asked shall I redo now even though I can't upload pics and replays or later when I have access to a comp and she said up to you we are more into forum rather than in game play so I re-did my app so why are you saying no?