Toribash
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I reject FeedMeMore because:

1. I was clear by making the org name "Team AikidoBigDojo" and I see 2 replays with normal Aikido mod.

2. Your reason for joining this org doesn't satisfy me.

3. As I used to say: I don't accept any replay that got dismemberment.

Try harder, and then you might get in. Feel free to reapply after 5 weeks or something
~Rejected

@Master: I think I was clear by saying: "Get me at least 6 replays showing me your best in ABD" and you got me 2. Those replays have enough skills for promoting you, but I need more.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
Getting my replays ready .

Good luck with that bro and hope you make it
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Master View Post
nobody saw mine? D:

... I already told you about that...

Originally Posted by patrickooo
@Master: I think I was clear by saying: "Get me at least 6 replays showing me your best in ABD" and you got me 2. Those replays have enough skills for promoting you, but I need more.

█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Oh your voting on master? My vote is yes, i played with him a lot of times and he showed some skill, he's just a little rusty because he's not playing that much, but i can see he's back, so yea.
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
I reject FeedMeMore because:

1. I was clear by making the org name "Team AikidoBigDojo" and I see 2 replays with normal Aikido mod.

2. Your reason for joining this org doesn't satisfy me.

3. As I used to say: I don't accept any replay that got dismemberment.

Try harder, and then you might get in. Feel free to reapply after 5 weeks or something
~Rejected

So thats the promoting strategy I think it should be like you send some of the ''best'' abd players in this org and test him and see his skills more