Toribash
@boing: yeah, I'll post it here in a little while.

@flux: l'll show you.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
Legendary clan story
-It was a cold day…not because of the weather, which was cool, but because of the atmosphere…
Dima town turned into complete dust…into a ghost town.
All the effort troops put into fight, was not enough to defeat the worldīs enemy.
The big red eyed cyclone stepped into the city like humans were ants, and as if buildings were mere flowers. All hope was lost. I can remember the first days of this madness…A unknown flying object reaching the cityīs mountain peak. Seemed nothing to worry about, until we saw a little spark coming from the mount. A little creature came down of the aircraft, and since by then no one knew what it were…they thought it was an illusion. But I didn’t, I knew something like this would happen one day, something you would think about only in movies. After a month, everyone was a witness. It came down the mount and started destroying infrastructures, murdering people, with no rest. Troops were deployed into the area, tanks, jets, missiles, but nothing could stop him…I knew that in order to destroy something big and surreal, you required something bigger and surreal…The idea of thinking about something like this was surreal itself..
Enough past, I need to focus about the future…it’s time for me to save the world! I havenīt been training 10 years for nothing…I finally feel sure about my aura skills. My power and my sword, will stop this!-
The worthy fighter, L3rk, took the katana from his cupboard, and suited up with his neon green armour. It seemed everything was ready, so he set himself to war.
-I can’t do this alone…I need some help. I better go seek for them.-
L3rk went into the dusk-like city again, and walked carefully to the meeting up basement. Fortunately, one of his friends was there.
-Hey Emoteal, let’s go…I suppose you are ready?-
Emoteal nods. He is unfortunately muted by a pact with another’s planet God, in exchange for his power.
-Well, letīs do this. I suppose you are also ready Trooper?-
-No need to answer…I may have no eyes, but I knew you were here since you entered through that door. Let’s go.-
The three fighters go to battle…they unleashed their katanas, and unleashed their power. The battle was tough…The cyclone was very strong…
-We must unify our forces to beat him…Letīs unleash all we have now!-
At the count of three, they swung their katanas from opposite direction, but all aiming at the cyclone’s eye. A bright spark of red light came from the cyclone’s eye, and the giant monster disappeared in a powerful beam of darkness.
Finally, the chaos was over… The earth was safe, and it was thanks to L3rk, Emoteal and Trooper …however, nobody knows them…nobody knew them…they will remain as a legend…just something Legendary.[/QUOTE]
I payed for it out of my personal cash. It was only 500 tc.
Probably so, but his is detailed an nice grammar. Its perfect.
Am L3rk dont make me to read it again plz its so bad, LOL i am joking the story is nice. But something is missing an its to short.