Toribash
So there's an announcement about a survey on what mods should be in a competitive clan setting, what did you guys put/what are you going to put?
Glimpsed
I'll do it later, but gynx' post looks promising.

Also, I don't got the pass for inq private, I don't know whether it's being used, bit if so, can someone pm the pass?
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
I'll do it later, but gynx' post looks promising.

Also, I don't got the pass for inq private, I don't know whether it's being used, bit if so, can someone pm the pass?

Don't worry about it, we don't really use it for much other than making fun of and bitching about you behind your back.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Don't worry about it, we don't really use it for much other than making fun of and bitching about you behind your back.

Hey what a coincidence, that's what Aeons private board is also for!
That's actually quite interesting because I heard that it was what originally prompted the forum devs to add PM. It's kind of beautiful really. After that, PM allowed us all, together as a community, to be forever connected through the undying emotional and spiritual link that is saying rude things about Zwouter behind his back via PM. Other than that I can't really see any reason to ever use PM.
Good morning sweet princess
As of the survey, the mods I listed was ErthTK, ABD, and Boxshu_Mushu_v3. Probably should have went with Lenshu instead of Boxshu, but oh well. What's done is done. The new system truly does look very promising, and I hope it changes the Clan War part of the community as we know it. I hope it'll actually give me interest in constant warring.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by IIInsanEEE View Post
Hey I'm InsanE and I'd like to join this clan Inquisition because reasons.

Ok? Ok, thanks.

Hey guys, I miss you like fuck (and I miss fucking like fuck)

Since Ele never got around to this, what did you leave for anyway?
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
That's actually quite interesting because I heard that it was what originally prompted the forum devs to add PM. It's kind of beautiful really. After that, PM allowed us all, together as a community, to be forever connected through the undying emotional and spiritual link that is saying rude things about Zwouter behind his back via PM. Other than that I can't really see any reason to ever use PM.

Sorry, what?
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]