Toribash
Not really, what is that?
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
The head should be a bit higher up, a bit larger. It's too cluttered right now with the bottom, while the space on top is just far too empty. Otherwise, I really like it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
The head should be a bit higher up, a bit larger. It's too cluttered right now with the bottom, while the space on top is just far too empty. Otherwise, I really like it!

Pretty much my thoughts. Well either that, or more opacity. Making it a bit larger sounds like a good idea tho.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
So I hope you used layers! XD

yeah, as long as it stands out a bit more.

Also I think it would be really cool, if the image was large enough, to make the border that fade out more asymmetrical. Probably on the left, and again, for the sake of filling up a little of the void. Just personal preference
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Yeah, I'm going to do some toning on the background eventually. It's like, a month until this is due.
OF FUCKING COURSE I USE LAYERS. ._. I'm not THAT retarded.

/me who is very proud of his home-made smoke effect :3