Toribash
wanna join
In-Game Name:slayer95
Reference(s)**** :soz don't know what references are
How long have you been playing Toribash:1 or 2 months
Why you want to join Torigods:because i have played people here before lost and won and i think this is the right clan for me
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:Because i am good at decaping have good comebacks and like the same type of mods as torigod people usually play and im really good at them
Originally Posted by slayer95 View Post
i like the same type of mods as torigod people usually play and im really good at them

Million dollar question here.
Which ones are they?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

In-Game Name: Cabose
Reference(s)**** : Iunno
How long have you been playing Toribash: Nearly 3 years
Why you want to join Torigods: I am a veteran what else more can be said
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Because PlayerID666 makes me lol
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

In-Game Name:Recon5
Reference:
How Long you have been playing Toribash:8 months
Why you want to join Torigods:Name is really cool,and if i join,i like a God of toribash!
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:I learned very quickly,like Project
Nyan cat rocks!
In-Game Name:infamous666
Reference(s):
How long have you been playing Toribash:Couple of months but im like ranke 1000+ allready
Why you want to join Torigods:They are the type of clan that don't let noobs in. In other words they KNOW what their doing (unlike some other clans)
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:I'm a rly good player and i can adapt to new mods very quickly
Application Form
In-Game Name:loaded1
Reference(s):
How long have you been playing Toribash:I have been playing toribash for almost a year
Why you want to join Torigods:i would like to join torigods because it is a well respected clan and has nice members
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:you should pick me over someone else because i am one of the best akido and wushu players out there and would bring a good player to the clan.
|Join #support For All Your Toribash Problems|RAGE QUIT!|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey guys, I figured I'd give this a shot since I've wanted to be a part of it for nearly two years

Application Form
In-Game Name:iMOD3RN15
Reference(s)**** :well honestly, I play with alot of people dail and alot of people like me.
How long have you been playing Toribash: A little over 2 years now.
Why you want to join Torigods:This is a highly skilled group of relaxed veteran players,the most you guys have to worry about is some randoms imposing on your clan title.Alot of you have played me in-game in the past years and you all have great skill.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:The game has changed, but i plan to help keep it a classic.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Application Form
In-Game Name: Samurai0926
Reference(s)**** : Dr.Shark
How long have you been playing Toribash: a year or two, but on a different account
Why you want to join Torigods: I always wanted to join an actual Clan, a clan that has honor and respect, not to look cool. I want to be part of a clan that is willing to do what is neccesary for there own clan mates. I want to be with friends, who accept not just my rank or if I have any textures, but by the kindness of their hearts. I want to be part of Torigods. That's why I want to join
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Your choice, not mine. I won't care if I never join but it would be worth a shot
Last edited by Samurai0926; Jun 17, 2010 at 07:50 PM.
Death to all who stand before me!
ClickMe My Business
/invade

Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
So you want to join the Torigod clan, huh?

Okay, so let me start off with this. Torigod is an elite, invite-only clan. We don't accept just anyone.

Well, that's some bad news...