Toribash
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
Discussion does not need you to tell people how to behave. When someone feels insulted he'll tell that person himself.
You only need to get involved when things escalate.

At least that's how I saw it. Backseat moderation is a wonderful thing imo

I am beginning to realise that.
Good morning sweet princess
/offtopic

It's finally warmish where I am. High 50s (15ish C) mean I can go outside without worrying about ice or wearing a heavy coat.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Zelda, Redundant - I've been planning an event for Discussion (since it's always going to be fairly inactive). Formal type debates (affirmative vs negative), people register 3-man teams, compete over a season. The only issue would be gettting people to participate, so that means giving people a lot of incentives. I've been told my first port of call would be to contact the GM's for sponsorship. There are other places we can go to for funding, but I've been recommended to try them first. Before I do go to them, what are both of your thoughts?

@Hawke - 30 degrees + 70% humidity here again - shit's srsly fked - been like this for weeks.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
@Hawke - 30 degrees + 70% humidity here again - shit's srsly fked - been like this for weeks.

I want it. I want it now.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I've been fiddling around with a hex+whip build on Dark Souls 2, I'm still not sure if I should stay at slvl 130 or if I should aim for 200. I could definitely use more vgr and atn...

And the weather here is pretty shit, cold as hell and no sun in sight. I spend most of my days being braindead and playing videogames anyways, so I don't really care. It would be nice to be able to praise some sun though...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
It's pretty sunny at my place, but the time change is killing me. I lost an hour of sleep because of it, rip. Currently, I'm half participating in my assignments due tomorrow, and half playing video games. I'm such a good student.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
It stopped snowing. It's now 70 deg every day. Virginia has some bipolar weather. Someone get it on some birth control pills or something.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Link, you truly are alone in your love life, aren't you? The pill makes mood swings worse in exchange for not leaking blood once a month.

EDIT: I'm sorry, that was a low blow.
Insane <3 He's my fav person and zelda too. ;O

Yeah. He was nice enough to make it for me. My previous one was good, but dang insane knows art.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.