Toribash
Sweeping just requires proper setup and literally anything with type coverage. People deliberately come up with team comps designed to take a stupid pokemon like bidoof or minun/plusle and ramp it up to a sweeper.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
1: 21
2: Like 10 years
3: I would say Eevee because he's great to fill in strat at middle of the game but... Alakazam
4: Kanto
5: Only single player for me, but I'm super active on forum I guess
6: 10 years passed on pokemon... I discovered it with red version and I stopped at Emerald because I consider the rest like bullshit, it's only my opinion.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
diggerfinn is a bit inactive but feel free to post here Astral :3

also 1st and 3rd Gen, huh? i like you xD
Pidda's spirit animal
Ha ha, thanks, I was afraid about reactions, but I prefer to be clear and honnest. ^^

Which pokemon you choose everytime you start the game at first gen? (I will know what kind of pokemaster you are >:D)
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
gen 1: i always choose another cuz i love all 3 of them
gen 2: Chikorita cuz i've seen the other 2 waaaay too often .-.
gen 3: Torchic
gen 4: Chimchar
Pidda's spirit animal
You... don't take... Totodil?... HERETIIIC!!!

Seriously thats a very good choice.

About my selection.
1st: Squirtle
2nd: Toto(mother FUCKING)dil :3
3rd:Treeko
4th: Chimchar

Even if aquatics pokemon are a bit hard to play in the middle of the game, they look massive and powerful
we should make a pokemon showdown fight with only starter pokemon sometime soon :3

or we could make it a little event for the whole orc \o/
Pidda's spirit animal
First of all, welcome Astral ^.^

1st : Charmander

2nd: Cyndaquil

3rd: Mudkip

4th: Piplup/Turtwig

And that is a great idea Theee, get the people that wants to get in, make a bracket and way to go, I can help you over skype ;)
Wolololololo