Toribash
Guys, shut your fucking pie holes. Nobody cares if Taf-whatever his name is joined us or them anymore. You're beating a dead horse.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Hello I'm materbeat12 or just Josiah I love clans but most of them have this bad attitude or some bad person in them I'm looking for a clan that i can call a family I have been searching through many clans but most don't suit me I'm hoping this 1 has the effect of helping and I do stay for a while prob years could be i joined this year in January im 14 and have this very good ability of coming back I love to spar parkour and my fav mods are wushu mushu judofrac and tyyekwon and I can do a bit of something in other mods but I am a winner never quit never let you down I play toribash most of the time anyway I hope to join or be accepted.
One shot one kill not luck just skill
.............................HEARTLESS............ ...................
Originally Posted by masterbeat12 View Post
Hello I'm materbeat12 or just Josiah I love clans but most of them have this bad attitude or some bad person in them I'm looking for a clan that i can call a family I have been searching through many clans but most don't suit me I'm hoping this 1 has the effect of helping and I do stay for a while prob years could be i joined this year in January im 14 and have this very good ability of coming back I love to spar parkour and my fav mods are wushu mushu judofrac and tyyekwon and I can do a bit of something in other mods but I am a winner never quit never let you down I play toribash most of the time anyway I hope to join or be accepted.
One shot one kill not luck just skill

what make you think this clan is better as an other clan?

and you forgot something, check first page ~
all clans have some bad people in them... i just hope this one lives up to your expectations. as you you may have noticed, misuki said you missed something so I assume you're going about fixing that. i dont have any issue with you joining but ill wait to invite you after a couple more people give their input even though it doesn't matter and I do what i want. :3
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
yah you cool yes yes just if you applied, tell us or you will be banned forever
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
applied for clans like today or yesterday and draw a jdawg
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.