Toribash
Hi guys,
I just want to say I'm really sorry for being offline all the time. Something happened in my life and I'm unable to get an internet connection on my laptop. Hope thing get better around 10th of October.
Cheers Lads
My birthday is only a day later, (Once again I go on about myself. Sorry Danny.) so I hope you have happy stuff happen.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Conjoined twins. We've known this haven't we?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Conjoined fraternal twins with different birthdays? I must contact NASA, this is absolutely astonishing.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by hepimen View Post
Hi guys,
I just want to say I'm really sorry for being offline all the time. Something happened in my life and I'm unable to get an internet connection on my laptop. Hope thing get better around 10th of October.
Cheers Lads

It's cool Hepimen, we understand. Stuff happens, and life comes first. Wish you the best of luck with everything you've got going on, and I hope things work themselves out the best they can for you. We'll see you then.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
Conjoined fraternal twins with different birthdays? I must contact NASA, this is absolutely astonishing.

That, and the fact that ysome is actually a sentient continental landmass.
Templar's the moon. How do people not know this? This is why Templar wanted to get NASA involved.
Also Hawkes was wrong. I'm the whole planet not just Africa.
Thanks Dannyrug.
Also, Hi.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯