Ranking
Originally Posted by nickbritt0 View Post
BTW, is anyone else besides me SUPER excited for pokemon X and Y

I'm excited for the ROM hacks ^^

@EssM wish me luck tomorrow on my test as it is my last chance to make my application to architecture school even better
"Everything is worth a shot. Even a blind dog gets a bone every once in a while." And also... [Essence] ^^
Originally Posted by seasickazn View Post

@EssM wish me luck tomorrow on my test as it is my last chance to make my application to architecture school even better

Do good brah, hope you make it!
Im pretty confident that you will pass the test, but either way, good luck.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by nickbritt0 View Post
Tomorrow... Ill be playing my nuts off at a football game for marching band.

I wanna play toribash but life says screw you sometimes.
*insert sadface*

BTW, is anyone else besides me SUPER excited for pokemon X and Y

Heh, have fun mate. ^^
Ah, well, when you're around, we're always here. ^^

Originally Posted by seasickazn View Post

Good luck mate.

@EssM
Sorry I was unable to attend the server.
My mate spontaneously dropped by and he's staying until sunday. xP
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Im trying to get quicker on the 3x3x3,latest record is 51.85 secs xD.

Anyway im not playing toribash for some time,my computer is getting fixed,im on a netbook right now
Just did cross country :3 came 27 out of 100+ people and now time to home ;) oh and how is every pony doing today?
blue
pink
*Notice* If you want to join Essence Minor (or EssM), there is a link at the very top saying "Would you like to join Essence-Minor?"
"Our application thread is HERE" and you click on "Here" and it takes you to our application thread where you guys can flood us with applications!
-----
So how is everyone on the forums doing today?
*NOTICE*
Until Rappunk can start re-doing his server, I will be doing my own server. It is getting kinda boring not being able to hang with you guys unless I hunt you down!
*NOTICE*
Last edited by fl0yd218; Oct 4, 2013 at 09:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm doing good floyd. Getting tired of doing promo stuff would much rather be playing games or making music.
I'm usually about well before, and a little after the afternoon slot, so gimme a shout if you're about mate, add me on skype if you have it, i'm JackTheFunk on there.