Toribash
Name:BlaqMetal

Belt:Black 1st Dan

Time Played: Over a year. I'm active ingame both SP and MP. And I'm active on the forums.

Why I want to join [Sheep]: I love the name, I fought someone from [Sheep] i can't remember who, but (s)he gave your clan a good rep by me, and I once adopted a Sheep/Lamb.

About: My name is Bryce, I live in the continential U.S. Detroit Michigan to be exact. I'm 14 and my birthday is June 22. I am African-Amerian or Black if you want to put it that way (I don't care either way.) I don't have a particular mod I like the most, because they're all fun.

Sorry, but I don't know how to post a link to my Post History.
Last edited by BlaqMetal; Oct 7, 2009 at 01:32 AM.
I had a wet dream about you last night. You fell off a skyscraper, and I pissed myself laughing.
Originally Posted by BlaqMetal View Post
Name:BlaqMetal

Belt:Black 1st Dan

Time Played: Over a year. I'm active ingame both SP and MP. And I'm active on the forums.

Why I want to join [Sheep]: I love the name, I fought someone from [Sheep] i can't remember who, but (s)he gave your clan a good rep by me, and I once adopted a Sheep/Lamb.

About: My name is Bryce, I live in the continential U.S. Detroit Michigan to be exact. I'm 14 and my birthday is June 22. I am African-Amerian or Black if you want to put it that way (I don't care either way.) I don't have a particular mod I like the most, because they're all fun.

Sorry, but I don't know how to post a link to my Post History.

'Sup, some official leader(s) of [sheep] will run you through the voting process, eh you seem pretty cool guy.
ayylmaos are real
Deleted message
Last edited by Wicked72; Oct 7, 2009 at 06:21 PM. Reason: saving space(told on irc i wasnt getting in so....yea)
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by tortele View Post
'Sup, some official leader(s) of [sheep] will run you through the voting process, eh you seem pretty cool guy.

So I'm in?
I had a wet dream about you last night. You fell off a skyscraper, and I pissed myself laughing.
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post

A yes or no is all I'm looking for, because I didn't know what he meant.