Toribash
Don't make ToriNews an Org about money. I started to pay the news writers when I realize that money really stimulates people. But I never made an issue in order to earn TCs, and I know some of you don't expect money for their job, they are in this org for the fun.

We have 110700 TCs, we can make more than 5 issues with that (most of the TCs we spent were for the Contests in issues 2 and 4). And I'll ask more if we need more (or the Guv_na will ask, he's the banker now).

Originally Posted by veb
Hey!

Someone told me about this, and at first I was thought "NO I hope the person running this doesn't screw up!"

But then I read over your thread and you've done a marvellous job already!

So please take my donation and you can pay your writers with it (if you need more let me know).

So good luck, and if you need any help, you know where I am!

Best wishes,
veb

And can somebody explains wtf is the "Goons" ? Some random retards who spam in Discussion, am I right ? What is the link with us ?
'Bout that Veb giving us more money thing Melmoth... he's left ToriBash; for good or just for a time who know? Go check out the "News" forum for details if you like; I'm not lying.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
Make a story for them.. Idk, an interview ? [for the goons i mean]
Btw this is maybe the most successful org in ToriBash
I Hate
Originally Posted by MasterPpv View Post
'Bout that Veb giving us more money thing Melmoth... he's left ToriBash; for good or just for a time who know? Go check out the "News" forum for details if you like; I'm not lying.

He's back and reads the forums. I don't know if he has his old powers back, but as the guy who makes the website and invents the toricredits, I think he can do something for us.
The 'goons': From what I understand, people from somethingawful.com are referred to as goons. They are decent people. The last thing this community needs is a biased story about veb and the goons. I, along with many others, will LOATHE it. Thanks.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]