Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Didn't that start in Argentina? Not sure of its history. Anyways, it sound and looks epic when I see videos of it.
DAMN.
Originally Posted by Aesperus
Yeah, here we go.

Most of you know me as Catastrophe, recently I've quit Toribash for about 3 weeks, I've given my account away resulting in my leave. For the past 3 or so weeks Catastrophe has not been mine just to inform you.

Free form application eh? Well, here it goes.

Well my name in real life Is Dakota I'm 16 and I've recently quit Toribash about three weeks ago for the reason of some stuff going on, now that that has passed I've decided to rejoin a clan. I noticed quite some time ago doc had died as I only recently noticed it has been revived, Doc has always sparked my interest, as I see so far the people in it have been good to me, and I like them all. The main reason I would like to join this clan is because it looks like it would suit me, also I know a lot of the people and I know this clan consists of awesome people. If it's of any importance my GMT is -8 and my activity mostly consists of the forums and IRC, ingame, not so much. The past clans I've been in are; Psycho, Piratez, C3, Illusion, Fish, Dark Salvation, and Adventure. If I am missing anything don't hesitate to let me know.

He Betrayed us =[
Lol, We already said no. He failed our loyalty test. Anyways, what clan did he apply to, doc, oh I thought doc died.
DAMN.