Toribash
OH MY COCKING DICK!
WEEKEND WON THE VBT SPLASH!!!
WHAT A XZIBIT!!!

BBB WAS SO MUCH DICKING BETTER!!!

What's your opinion on it if you have one?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Nah, I think Weekend's finals were better (Even though the hook in the RR sucked hard). Both were kind of a letdown compared to their usual quality though.

They're both good friends, so it wouldn't surprise me if Weekend would pick him as a backup.

EDIT:
On a side note: For everyone who likes Indie/Songwriter stuff:
Last edited by flxy; Jun 22, 2012 at 06:30 AM.
flXy : check this out

the serious shit starts at around 3:00

just a guitar,Tambourine,a table and their voices and it turned out to be such a sick jam !

you might light their stuff,they play some of that indie stuff that you're into.

BTW i wish i had songwriting skills ... ima try to write some shit . it's good to learn a few really good songs to get some tricks . you kinda get the idea of how the chords and notes relate to each other. listening is good too. you learn the most from just listening to the music.
Last edited by XmiechoX; Jun 25, 2012 at 06:33 PM.
I'm [Addicted]
._.

METAL BREAK

the serious shit starts at 0:00

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by Bumhunter90 View Post
OH MY COCKING DICK!
WEEKEND WON THE VBT SPLASH!!!
WHAT A XZIBIT!!!

BBB WAS SO MUCH DICKING BETTER!!!
?

I think alike. He did something outstanding and weekend did his thing. BBB should have won the finals
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
I've got all the 8gb of my phone's memory filled with music. I want to get something new onto it, but because of this I have to delete something. Despite having over 2 days of music on the phone, I swear I'm listening to everything regularly. Can't fucking decide.
Feels bad man.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
bitch please !
i've just node some tidying on my 160gb ipod classic beacause it was fully loaded with music ... and there you have me - i was only listening to half of the music i had there ...

btw just realized that europeans are way more musically talented than americans.just kiding,i do respect all kinds of music and don't judge it by "where they are from" but all the great rock bands are from UK,all my favourite bands and guitarists are from UK and i find them more interesting,creative and it just hits me more . that's kinda strange because rock originated in the States,it's where it all started and all the british bands i was talking bout where influenced by american music ... it's confusing
I'm [Addicted]